Friday, October 23, 2009

My New Favorite Thing

Jack is finally here and I couldn't be happier! He is my new favorite thing and I can't believe how in love I am with this kid! He is perfect and the cutest kid I've ever seen! The delivery was definitely a crazy experience, but Marshall helped out a ton and he was a great "coach"! Now I can say it was worth everything you go through once you have the baby! It's been so fun hanging out with Jack all day! He basically just sleeps and eats right now so here are some more pictures of him sleeping! Enjoy!





10 comments:

the Smith's said...

I need to come see you all! and he is the cutest kid I've ever seen!!

Amy said...

He is so handsome Chels! Thanks for letting us stop by last night. We love guys!

beth said...

ohhhh he is soooo beautiful... I am coming to see you soon!!!!!!

Josh and Kylee said...

Hey girl! Congrats on the baby!! He is absolutely adorable!!

ashley and wes said...

oH YAYYYY! He is so handsome and perfect!! Soak it all in because they grow SOO fast!!! Congratulations you guys ! :)

Tyler and Bryna said...

Baby Boys Rule!! Congrats i love you!

WeBeHerbst said...

Congrats! He is so adorable! We are so happy for you!

The Hansen Family said...

Yay! Congratulations! He is perfectly adorable. Isn't it amazing how quickly that new little person becomes the center of your world and you wonder how you ever survived without him?


It's funny, I'm having a hard time coming up with a name for my baby boy and so far Jack has been my favorite. Problem is, the name has already been taken in the extended family (darn those 4 legged friends of your parents). I thought about Jackson instead but I don't know if I like Jackson Hansen. Hmmmmm...

Nik and Dawna said...

He is so handsome!! I love it. I also love how when he sleeps he keeps his hands up. so cute!!!

Tara said...

Congratulations, he is adorable!! Marshall it's crazy to think that you are a dad, I still think of you as that cute little boy you used to be!