Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Whats New

This last month has been fun with Jack learning to crawl and pull himself up next to things. Here are some funny pictures and video we've teken of him. I'll post some of Jack crawling soon! I just haven't uploaded them to our computer yet.

Jack will pull himself up to stand but he gets stuck and needs help getting down. He was crying for me to help him down and I thought it was so cute!


I hope they call me on a mission! I love getting Jack ready for church! Little boys in suits are the cutest!

5 comments:

Amy said...

So cute! We really need to get together. Sorry Merik scared Jack on Sunday... he just gets so excited!

Unknown said...

i'm glad that cute suit fits him so good. we could never button up the vest or put the tie on nate! ha ha! too cute!
(this is holly and i'm too lazy to sign out of becky's log-in)

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

That baby has the most edible looking cheekies. Love it.

the Smith's said...

I love seeing Jack on Sundays! He is the most adorable little boy I've ever seen!!! Cute cute cute!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute!!!