Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Jack can't get enough

Basketball! My sister was babysitting Jack and she lifted him up to dunk a ball and it was all over from there. Jack fell in love and won’t stop saying basketball and don’t even think about walking by a basketball hoop without playing for a little bit or Jack will be UPSET. It is seriously an obsession! He even watches basketball games on TV with Marsh and he yells when they make a basket and gets so excited… I guess I better get used to having basketball around the house all the time!

Marsh got Jack a hoop when I was at work and I think it was the best purchase ever


Slam Dunk

So happy after making a few good shots

8 comments:

Chelsie said...

Ok, that is SO cute! And he looks so grown up in that last pic. I can't believe he can dunk. Jack is so cordinated. He'll definitely go pro.

Mallory Nikolaus said...

ADORABLE!!!!!

Amy said...

I love him!!!

Nik and Dawna said...

SO CUTE!!! Maybe one day he will go pro...and then I want an autograph!
-dawna

Unknown said...

He's so big its crazy. He's so cute in those pictures! that makes me really want a boy i just love him

Unknown said...

i love when he hangs on the hoop after making a shot... the kid is hilarious!!

CJ said...

That is a pretty hardcore dunk! Go Jack!

becky+cade said...

we miss jack jack!!!!!!!!!! post more pictures of him! and you guys too! (: