Friday, March 9, 2012

Sand and Water Table

It was a pretty hot day today so I found an amazing deal on this sand and water table at Costco and we love it! I've wanted one of these since last summer, but I could only find them for $140. I just saw this one at Costco for $45 and I couldn't resist using a little hair money to get it. Jack played for so long and I would recommend anyone get this for their kids! Jack started dunking his head in the water and while I was making dinner I peeked out at him and he was in the tub like a swimming pool. He said he was a little chili because his pants were all wet :) I can't wait to get sand for it!

4 comments:

becky+cade said...

love it!!! i'm sure jack is obsessed. (:

Nicole said...

we miss you guys so much! whenever you post new pictures of jack, we get so excited. we can't wait to see you in may!

skype soon please?

Sparks Fam said...

i'm cracking up at him getting in it! what a deal. I bet my kids would love playing with that thing, they love dirt. i may have to take a trip to tucson to the nearest costco...

Stephanie said...

Chelsea, I googled the Costco table to see if anyone liked it, and found your blog. Thanks for posting. I got the table about a month ago, and my daughter, 2, and son, 10 months, play every day. I did not use sand, but we got a bag of Animal Planet animals, and a different sized cup set with a bucket (tall and short, etc.) and the kids are going crazy. I switch different toys out for it every couple days. Great Costco buy. Oh, if you call the Step 2 company, you can order little people that go with the table, too. There is another table at Toys R Us similar to this one and people come with it. They are 2 dollars. Thanks again. I hate buying without a review and your review is the only one on the web since the table is unique to Costco.