Thursday, January 24, 2013





I found all these random pictures and wanted to post them because I probably won't have too many more posts with just my little buddy Jack. I can't believe he's going to be a big brother soon and I can't wait to see how he reacts to it. He has been my little buddy and helper especially this last year and a half with Marshall gone so much. We do everything together and he is so much fun. He has such a fun personality and makes me laugh all the time. One of my favorite things about him is that he is so friendly. No one is a stranger and he just loves to be around people. He's going to be my social child for sure. It'll be fun to see what this new baby will bring us :) We love you Jack Jack!!!

3 comments:

K+B said...

Cute pictures! You have quite a sweet boy there, I love his outgoing personality too :) he's never shy when I attack him with hugs! I'm excited for him to be a big brother though, and I'm certain he will be great at it too!

Nicole said...

We love Jack! It was so much fun to be with you guys over Christmas break. We love you and miss you!

becky+cade said...

love all these photos! jack jack is such a fun kid. can't wait to meet the new little guy, too!