Sunday, May 5, 2013

Random

These are just the latest pictures I've been taking and I never have time to blog so I just have to throw them all together in one post

.
 Jack loves to color his arms and say that he's a fast race car... I don't even know how many times he's done this while I'm feeding Wyatt

 Nap time

 Shelby and Ayrica came over and played in a flag football tournament right by the LA temple so we went and watched them and had a fun weekend hanging out :) They also won the championship game!









Wyatt started to smile about a week ago and I can't stop taking pictures of it :) I love the stage when they start interacting more. Jack loves to help out with the baby and he loves being a big brother. Wyatt has been happier and it's so much easier for him to eat now that his tongue has been clipped. That has made everything a lot easier. We've had a fun month and are ready for Marshall to finish his boards already so he can be home more!

5 comments:

becky+cade said...

Soooo cute! Love those sweet (and crazy (: ) little boys of yours,!

Chelsie said...

Sky started coloring on herself awhile ago too. A couple weeks ago I told her that our bodies are temples and not for coloring on. We were outside today and Truly was drawing on herself with chalk. Sky gave Truly the same Temple speech. haha. Love kids. Jack's a creative little guy! I'm glad you guys are having fun! It will be a party when we see you next, I'm sure. :)

Nicole said...

I love all the pictures! The boys are looking so cute, I can't wait to see you all!

K+B said...

I totally understand the picture-taking overload once they start smiling! I can't wait to see Wyatt again, he is sooo cute and I love his chub! Wes needs to start packing on some rolls, he's a scrawny thing. Miss you!

Nathan & Jennifer Lundstrom said...

Hey Chels, your boys are super cute - congrats on the new little guy!