Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Master Bath Design

 We have some exciting news! We found a house that we are in the process of buying and we should be closing in December with a move in date sometime in January. We will be undergoing a renovation of the master bedroom and bathroom before moving in and I wanted to share my inspiration for the design and the materials we have found for it.



←Here is the inspiration behind the material choices I have found. I love the timeless simplicity of the white subway tile for the shower walls, but I am hoping to find a patterned tile for the flooring that will give the design a pop and add some interest. I love separate mirrors over the sink and I’m so excited that after being married nearly 12 years we are going to enjoy having a double vanity in our master. I love my husband, but I can’t wait to brush our teeth at the same time using our very own sinks. 

Links to all image sources herehere and here



We made a shopping trip to ‘Imperial Tile’ the other day and these were some options we found that are available to use for the flooring. I am obsessed with the patterned tile that I want to use for the shower floor. I think it will be so fun!







←Here is my cute little "helper" at the tile store with us. She was having so much fun running around picking out the most sparkly tile in the store. I was stressing out hoping she wouldn't break anything. Despite the stress I was able to find tile I like and we didn't break anything. I call that a successful trip to the store any day.


I will keep updating the process as it comes along and will share the plans for the renovation when I have the drawings. If all goes according to plan we should be in the house and the renovation finished by the end of January. Fingers crossed that it’ll work out and the process will run smoothly.

No comments: