Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bridal Shower!

My aunts threw me a bridal shower on March 6th and it was amazing! They are so good and we all think they need to start a party planning business. There were so many good treats and they were all red and brown! It was so fun!

These are my aunts sitting on the couch! They are the ones who did the whole thing and they are amazing!Me and Marshall's mom had to play a question game about Marshall and if we answered a question about him wrong we had to put a peice of bubble gum in our mouth. Both of our mouths were so full before the game was over! I don't think I'll ever eat bubble gum again!






9 comments:

Unknown said...

wow... it did look amazing!!! i´m so sad i missed it ): i love the picture of you & mom! ha ha!

Patterson Family said...

Yumm! Fun Aunts-I got some of those to! Congrats! Marshall is so awesome. I was one of Holly's really good friends & got to hang out @their house in highschool all the time. You are marrying into such a great family...Well done!

Jeni said...

Hey Chelsea & Marshall! Congrats on the big day! Chelsea, your bridal shower looks beautiful! I had to play the gum game as well for one of my showers, but I had pulled that game out on other friends so I gues I deserved it! We hope your wedding day is perfect!

ANDERSONS said...

Congrats to you guys! I just got your guys invitation and its so cute you guys look so happy! Way to go Marshall it looks like you got a great girl!

The Wonnacotts said...

So I just found this off of Ashley's blog and you both look amazing! I wish I could have been at your shower! Love ya

Unknown said...

2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liz B said...

Chel, I totally got your wedding invitation today! Well, actually my family got your invitation and they read it to me over the phone. I can't wait to see the picture, but I guess it'll be three more months until then. I hope you're loving life! I miss you!

Unknown said...

one week! holy crap!

Lois said...

Yes your shower was amazing! Your aunts should consider a catering biz.... I recall asking your mom who the caterer was and she said her sisters - WOW! Loved the whole chocolate and red theme!