Thursday, January 22, 2009

After Pictures

So I finally took some after pictures with our house all done, and now that we're all moved in and settled I figured I needed to post about it. There are still a few projects that need to get done, but for the most part we're finished! So here's the tour... Hope you like it!


We got really lucky with the kitchen because the cabinets and counters were already looking good for us! We just had to paint.


I love the orange wall!
The family room.
This is the entry when you first walk in and the bedrooms are down the hall.
This is our office. I didn't take a picture of the guest bedroom yet because it still has boxes in it. Becky calls the guest room the nursery... so maybe one day when we have a baby it'll get finished.
This is the guest bathroom. My dad helped us so much with the bathrooms! I was scared of them before we moved in. I love the stamps on the wall! Thanks for letting me borrow them Jess!
This is our amazing closet that Marshall's dad did for us. We love Classy Closets and Sherwood helped us out so much with everything!
My friend Alli drew the swirls on the wall with chalk and we traced over the with paint. It was a really fun girls night!

This is the master bathroom. We retiled this bathroom. Sherwood helped marshall with that and my dad once again helped put all the new fixtures in. Thanks so much for all your help guys!
These are the bathroom vanities. The old ones were falling apart.
And that was the tour! We love living in the house and we love our new ward too! We feel so blessed with everything that we have and again thank you everyone who helped us out! We couldn't have done it all with out you!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i feel bad i couldn't help more with everything. every time people would come over to help, i'd be at school or work. ): i'll help with the nursery when it's time though! (:

Sparks Fam said...

your house is so cute! good work everybody!

jes said...

it looks so cute i love the colors you picked

Anonymous said...

I love your house! So cute! You guys did a great job!

Ali Hawkins said...

Chelsea Your house is so cute! you guys have worked really hard.

Rachel said...

Chelsea...I'm glad I found you. Your house looks great. You did awesome.