Thursday, January 1, 2009

Catching Up

Okay so I've been really bad at posting lately so I have a lot to catch up on. We finally moved into our house a few weeks ago! I only have a few pictures right now, but I'll post more as soon as I get them. We were able to borrow my mom's tree so we could be a little festive this Christmas season.Thanks mom!



Since we've moved in my crock pot has become my favorite kitchen appliance! I made my first roast in it and it turned out so good! I was so happy because I'm not the best cook and Marshall always has to help me learn how to cook... haha So now I feel like I can cook one good meal and Marshall loves it!





We've also went bowling with my older brother Austin and his fiance Chelsie, and my younger brother Stewart and his girlfrind Nicole.

And to bring in the new year Marshall and I went up to my grandparents cabin with our friends Cynthia and Dustin, and Kelsey and Dallas. We drove up to the snow and went sledding! It was a blast! Happy New Year!











5 comments:

Amy said...

FUN!!!! And your house is so cute...I love it!

beth said...

i love your house! and is it just me or is your husband better looking when he loves your crock pot cooking?...

Unknown said...

that roast looks delish chels!!! and it looks like you guys had a ton of fun sledding! so so fun!!!

Lori said...

Looks like tons of fun, and your house is so cute, we just hope no random oranges come flying through the window ever again!
By the way your white coat is my favorite Chelsea, Marshall did so good!

Ali Hawkins said...

Chelsea your house and tree look great. I am sorry we did not get to come see ;your house before we left. I was a horrible cook when I firs got married it took years of practice!