Wednesday, February 3, 2010

JACK JACK ATTACK!!!

WARNING! DO NOT READ THIS POST IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACHE!

So Marshall and I had been making bets for changing poopey diapers. He kept losing which was good for me because that meant he owed me 10 poopey diaper changes by the time we were done! Well, when he went to change his first one, and this was the result...




Poop was everywhere!!! Marshall almost threw up he was so grossed out! So he still owes me 10 poopey diaper changes because I had to help with this one. That was Jack's biggest attack yet!

6 comments:

Amber Veater said...

i love that he couldn't handle it and needed help.
ps. still haven't met jack.. :(

Liz G said...

Ha ha ha That is so nasty. Definitely don't miss all of those orphanage blowouts. I think I'll make Dunc change all the diapers since I changed enough in Ecuador. :)

Chelsie said...

haha I love this. That's so gross!

Amy said...

Hey Chels you have to check out this blog... they have the cuttest ties for little guys and big guys http://www.palmerparty.blogspot.com/ plus they are having a free give-away. Check it out. {I am glad that Merik is not the only one that makes a nasty mess like that! I think it is so funny that Marsh was gagging!}

Nik and Dawna said...

OH MY HEAVENS! They always say it's different when it's your own. Not looking forward to this one. Way to pull up your sleeves and get to work! lol

Lindsey said...

Oh my GOSH!! That is exactly how it looked when Kolter would change Hannah's runny diapers in the beginning. He is a pro now but I can't help but laugh. SO FUNNY!! I love that there is poop smeared on the dresser.