Thursday, October 20, 2011

Jack is TWO!

It started with a birthday pancake breakfast

Jack played with lots of balloons all morning while I got ready for his party

I had so much fun decorating and baking for the party :)





Jack getting ready to blow out the candles

He ate all the frosting off first :)





He loved all of his presents and had so much fun opening them


It was a fun birthday! Jack had such a good day and I can't believe he's two! I had fun too and I love all of Jack's presents because I wasn't interupted once while making this post:) Happy Birthday Jack!!! We love you!

4 comments:

Amy said...

What a fun Birthday! Can't wait to see him and wish him Happy Birthday in person.

Amy said...

Oops I forgot I am on Amy's computer, that comment was from Grammy.

Unknown said...

So cute! He's so big now how crazy. Your such a great mama. Love ya Happy Birthday Jack!

becky+cade said...

Such a cute set up for the party! i can't believe he's two!! (still seems like he's one... (: ha ha) sure miss the little man! can't wait til thanksgiving!!!!!