Thursday, October 13, 2011



Jack will be two in a week and I just had to post things we love about Jack!

-When I tell Jack something exciting he says "No way!" or "really? WOW!"

-When he wants to get out of time out early he yells "hug!"

-He calls fankenstein 'frankencelery' from vegie tales and he loves to say Halloween things are scary and spooky

-He gets mad when we don't pray for daddy at school every prayer :)

-He loves his ABC's and knows all of them! The other day we was pointing to the letter and saying "mom what that?" I would say "an A" Jack would say "good job mom!"

-He falls asleep to primary songs and 'popcorn popping' is his favorite.

-His favorite toys right now are trains, cars, and nemo.

We love Jack so much and I can't believe he's going to be two!

5 comments:

becky+cade said...

such a cute banner!! did you make it? love it. i feel like we haven't skyped in forever. i was just telling cade that we haven't seen jack in a long time!! let's skype sunday ok?! he's getting so big & we're missing it!!!

marshall and chelsea said...

Yea I made it! It was so much fun! And let's definitely skype sunday!

Nik and Dawna said...

I love this list! Soooo so cute! My favorite is having to pray for Marshall at school...hahah....how precious is that?!?!!!

Sparks Fam said...

we love jack too! i agree, the banner is so cute.

Lori said...

Can't wait to see all of you in a couple of weeks. And I hope to hear some of these things for myself