Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Halloween

I tried carrying on the tradition of having Jack dress up in a 'Jack' costume, but Jack is old enough to know what is going on and he really wanted to be a bat. So we had Jack the bat for Halloween this year. He loved it and didn't want to take his costume off. The pants he wears for it are now called his bat pants. His costume turned out so cute thanks to my mom who made it for him :) I was in no mood to make a costume this year and they don't sell bat costumes anywhere. We had a fun time with family and going to the trunk or treat. Happy Halloween!


2 comments:

Nicole said...

jack is the cutest bat in the world! we love and miss you guys so much!

K+B said...

SO cute! The bat definitely beats out the witch :) I'm bummed I didn't get to see him in it this year at the trunk or treat!