Friday, November 9, 2012

Jack has been so funny lately and cracking me up with all the things he says I just had to take a second and write down some things he's been saying.
We were just walking in the house from our car and he kept telling me and Marshall that we need to stick together. If Marshall would walk two steps ahead of us he would yell out, "Hey guys we need to stick together!"
As we were all walking together making sure that we were sticking together the way Jack wanted us to, Jack says, "Wait a second guys I got a wedgie." so we all stopped while Jack took care of things. lol I was laughing so hard I couldn't help it.
Anyways we love Jack and I need to do another post with pictures in it when I can load some up on Marshall's computer. We've been trying to get in as much Disneyland as we can lately since my pass is about to expire so we have tons of pictures from that.

3 comments:

Chelsie said...

That's hilarious! Sky has been making us laugh SO hard recently. i think 3yrs old is going to be a funny age! I love it.

becky+cade said...

ha ha ha ha! love this! his halloween costume was so cute too!! miss you guys!

K+B said...

Hahahah!!! "Wait guys I got a wedgie" sooo classic! He's definitely all boy :) I can't wait for moments/experiences like that!