Sunday, September 23, 2012

Boys being boys

 The other night I could hear Marshall and Jack laughing back in the bedroom so I went to check it out and found that Marshall was drawing a beard on Jack with my eyeliner... Wasn't expecting that one, but Jack was loving it. Marshall had the longest beard ever and he kept saying it was his "baby beard" and that he wasn't shaving until the baby was born. Don't worry he just shaved so I won't have to have a man with a foot long beard being my birthing coach.



2 comments:

becky+cade said...

ha ha ha!!!! so cute. you can totally tell jack was loving it!

K+B said...

Wayy cute! Haha yes, that would've been a looooong time to grow out that gnarly beard of his! What is with our husbands and their obsessions with facial hair?! Ay. I have a feeling I will have a mountain man for a husband once all this school stuff is over with and he can do whatever he wants with his face... :/

I love how happy Jack is with his beard too! Such a perfect smile :)