Sunday, September 23, 2012

Family Reunion

In July we had all of our family come to visit! We love our family so much and we're so grateful that we all get along and LOVE spending time together! Jack got some quality time in with his cousins and we all had a great time! I'm the worst at taking pictures so I only have a few...


 Hamblin family reunion 2012! We're all sporting our awesome Wimbledon shirts after the tournament that Marshall and I (reigning champs) remained the champs for another year! And I know we will for many more to come :)
We were also able to spend time with my family  the very same weekend! We all had so much fun going out to eat, living it up on the beach, and watching the Olympics as much as possible. Me and my family got into an intense game of table tennis the Sunday that they were here :) We love having visitors and we were so glad to get so many over the summer even though I wasn't a very good host while dealing with morning sickness so hopefully you guys will all come back! 

No comments: