Thursday, July 14, 2011

Chinldren's Museum



We went to the Children's Museum in Chino today with a group of dental student's wives and their kids. It was a really cute place. I only got some pictures of Jack sitting on the motorcycle, but they had a bunch of little rooms with activities and things to play with and learn about for the kids. It was fun and Jack loved it even though he got crazy by the end. I talked to a few of the girls there and they were telling me how hard dental school is and how they never see their husbands... It freaked me out a little bit, but I'm grateful to be able to spend a lot of time together as a family right now before Marshall starts school and I don't see him very often over the next four years.

3 comments:

ANDERSONS said...

my husband just finished his first year of dental school at midwestern and I was so worried to that I would never see him cause that is what I heard but honestly its not that bad, good luck!

becky+cade said...

that would be so hard... at least you guys have a nice little support group and people to hang out and have play groups with!

Mallory Nikolaus said...

So glad you guys are enjoying Cali!! I have the same fear of never seeing Craig but I think it can't be THAT much worse then him being a full-time student and working back home. It's so nice to have like a month just for our family and very little other responsibilities!

Enjoy every moment!

XO, Mallory