Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hair Cut

Goodbye little beach bum hair!

Jack did pretty good when he had a dum dum to eat. It took two of them to get through the cut, but it made my job a little easier...


This was the best after photo I could get. He was having so much fun playing with his truck he wouldn't stop to pose.


I finally got up the courage to cut off Jack's hair! I've given him a short cut before, but it's always hard because he looks so much older! I just want him to be my little baby forever, but he's getting to be a little boy. I guess he's almot two so he's getting to the toddler stage, but it makes me kind of sad. Even though I'm kind of sad how old it makes him look, I still think he looks really cute with it! :)

1 comment:

Lori said...

Grammy loves her little beach bum!!